Sunday, April 24, 2011

Opening My New Blog

Salam...Hi everyone...

ok!! this is my new blog.. my previously blog was "My Heart.blogspot.com"..so now i change to "its about my life"...b4 i go more further about my blog...fist at all...i wanna say sorry if my BI is broke or to poor...heheheh i wanna learn more how to speak n write well in "ENGLISH" matter..so there is no wrong RIGHT if my word or sowatever is to bad...like amir said "IM SORRY" which is i not really like him at all ((peace no war))...ok!! about my blog...i will like to share everything about my life, my family, what i do...what i dont like or like...everything la even language also i will use something BI sometime BM..hehehe ((tul ke??..hetam saje la labu))..so hope you all like la...ok??...hehehehe...if not...i dunno what to say~

p/s: pls friend if my word wrong...just tell me ok?..:)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...