Sunday, April 24, 2011

About me!!..

"Dont judge me by my past, I am not in the past anymore, Accept who i am TODAY"

+*+* Hurmm...Im confuce with My self...Donno Y!!....Nothing Much to talk about me actually...but there is a few thing that U all have to know about me...that is :- Im a....

1. Manja but not to much...sometime laaa...=P( x hingat dah dalam bahsa English...hak)
2. Sporting..
3. Open Minded...
4. Happy Go Lucky Person
5. A person who really like to drink Nescafe Ice, Latte, Cuppucino, White Coffee...as long dia adik beradik ngan Nescafee~~~....nek secewen~~~
6. Like to Eat Western Food exspecially Sezzeling Steak....Wallaaaa~~!!
7. A person who really like it so much colour of Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Pink And Dark Blue...
9. Like to Hug A TeDDy Bear which is My Nick Name in here was "teDDy"...hak3
10. Like to Lear5n or speak in English....but to poor at my spoken...uwaaaaaa T.T
11. Last But Not Least....A person..who pround to be anak Malaysia...n of course anak abah n Mak.....hik3 =P

Wahh..Speking kunun...wakakaka...apa² pown teddy jenis biasa2 jer...siapa² yg kenal teddy dia tau lah perangai teddy macam mane ek....huk3...

p/s: Salam Sayang Peluk Cium Dari teDDy untuk Semua Yang Mengenali Diri Ini....wahhh gitu!! *+*+

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...